Friday, April 13, 2018

Kicks

 So over on Scrapbook.com there is an April Artistic Challenge and for this month the ingredient is to use a Big Bold Title.  I used this picture of my kids during their first week of school in September 2013 and I tried to make it look like it is on a real bulletin board.  I used a real 12x12 cork canvas and Graphic 45 ABC papers with Tim Holtz die cuts.

 These denim flowers were handmade!  Yup did them myself. They were layered up, glued down then cut and frayed. (please message me if you would like a tutorial.)
 I used some + and - brads to "pin up" the periodic elements to the "bulletin board".  I used staples, more brads and pins to "pin" all the die cuts to the rest of the "bulletin board".  I made it into a collage as well for a messy layered look.  All the die cuts are school related.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: