Friday, April 20, 2018

Joyful Laugh (for sale on Etsy)

This was created for the ABC challenge over on Scrapbook.com. I must admit this was quite a challenge and very difficult for me to work with, as these colors aren't something I use that often.  So I honestly didn't have a lot of product to use and choose from.  For this month we are using J,K,L,M letters and I chose Jewelry, Kiwi, Laugh and Magenta.

 This little cutie is Cali whom I used to babysit.  Oct 2013
 This journal card tucks in behind the photo.  I left it blank for someone to fill it in with their own writing.
 This spiral flower is the first one I have ever tried to make, and it wasn't as easy as it seems.
 This charm is for my piece of jewelry which came from a bookmark.
I added the heart over the letter A for a little bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment