Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hope is Never Lost

 I made this for the April Scraplift the Person Before You Challenge over at Scrapbook.com.  I had the total pleasure of lifting my good friend Pat (GentlewoodFarms) and one of her beautiful pages.  For this lift I chose her layout called "Celebrating 80".  I love how my page turned out.  Once again, I used a photo of  people I don't know, I just appreciated this 100+ year photo of 9 children.  Since I was scrapping kids, I used school like papers throughout the whole layout from Tim Holtz.
 I hand stitched the design around the entire page.  I added Tim Holtz die cuts of report cards and arithmetic.  The old fashioned camera is Prima.
 The large flower is Maya Road.  I added gears, buttons and Dusty Attic chicken wire around it.
 This peek a boo can be used to journal on.
I got this amazing doily off ebay.  The butterflies are wooden chipboards.

Thanks for taking the time to see my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment