Monday, April 2, 2018

Old Photographs (for sale on Etsy)

 So over at Scrapbook.com, I am hosting a Childhood Challenge and for the month of April, one of the options is to make a page of yourself in nature to honor Earth Day.  So I made this shabby chic page with a photo of me, in 1984, at Disneyland around one of their gardens, eating an ice cream.  (The photo is not glued down since it is being used as an example for this layout which is on sale.)
 I used different types of Prima flowers around the page.  The white lace flowers were from Hobby Lobby's wedding section.
 This nest is also Prima.  The wooden chipboard butterflies were glimmer misted and pearls also were added to them.
 This is a Dusty Attic long stem flower chipboard that I misted.  I hand stitched around the whole page.  I added a couple of dollies I got from the dollar store.
 I tucked in a journal card behind the photo matting.
Please take a look on my Etsy shop for premade layouts and cards.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty creation. Now you'll have to make another for you and the darling photo.

    ReplyDelete