Saturday, April 14, 2018

Wander

 It's time to reveal my Round Robin entry for Team 6 week 2 over at Scrapbook.com.  I had the absolute pleasure of following my friend Dawna and her page called Paris.  The inspiration piece that we followed has 3 seasoned lady friends walking in the rain under umbrellas next to a lamppost along a sidewalk.  Dawna creativity caught the idea of seeing a "scene is straight out of a movie set in Paris. I can only imagine them happily making their way down the Sine River after having come from the opera house." 
I love Parisian themes, so I definitely wanted to continue along using that whole idea.  I also really wanted to use that lamppost from the inspiration piece on my page.  I love this page I made of Jasmine walking along a sidewalk near Indio's museum, under a lamppost in March 2013.  The papers used are from Prima's Almanac collection.  I hand stitched around the whole page and of course had at layer it up.  The doily came from ebay.
 These creamy and rose gold flowers came off a headband.  Why have accessories when they'd look so much better on a layout!  LOL!
 I used some crystals as lightbulbs inside the lights.  I got the black flourishes off eBay.  That heart charm is Prima.
I gave this Dusty Attic lamppost some texture, with molding paste, as the one in the photo has.  I then painted over it with black gesso, then sprayed it with some heirloom gold glitter mist.

Thank you for letting me share this with you.

1 comment: